| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kagoshima in July is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in July is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 303.7mm (12in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 13:42 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 13:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Kagoshima July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kagoshima, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kagoshima: