| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kagoshima in January is a little cool at 7.2 °C (44.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.6 °C (36.7 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish. Just 87.4mm (3.4in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 10:37 long with an average length of 10:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Kagoshima January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kagoshima, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kagoshima: