| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kagoshima in September is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- In September the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in September is dampish. A sizable 216.4mm (8.5in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Kagoshima September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kagoshima, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kagoshima: