| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kagoshima in October is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 106.1mm (4.2in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 10:53 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Kagoshima October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kagoshima, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kagoshima: