| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kagoshima in May is warm at 20.1 °C (68.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat soggy. A hearty 259mm (10.2in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 13:23 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Kagoshima May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kagoshima, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kagoshima: