| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kagoshima in March is quite mild at 11.4 °C (52.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly wettish. Around 160.6mm (6.3in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 11:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Kagoshima March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kagoshima, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kagoshima: