| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kagoshima in June is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in June is wet. A significant 399.5mm (15.7in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:03 long and the longest day is 14:12 long with an average length of 14:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Kagoshima June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kagoshima, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kagoshima: