| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kagoshima in February is a little cool at 8.3 °C (46.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.7 °C (38.7 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature variation/ range is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 102.7mm (4in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 10:38 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 11:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Kagoshima February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kagoshima, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kagoshima: