| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kagoshima in December is a little cool at 9.2 °C (48.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.4 °C (39.9 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry. Just 70.9mm (2.8in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 10:05 long and the longest day is 10:13 long with an average length of 10:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Kagoshima December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kagoshima, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kagoshima: