| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kagoshima in August is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in August is dampish. A sizable 213.1mm (8.4in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 13:40 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Kagoshima August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kagoshima, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kagoshima: