| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kagoshima in April is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in April is quite sopping. A sizable 229.8mm (9in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 13:21 long with an average length of 12:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Kagoshima April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kagoshima, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kagoshima: